Rainbow Forge Primary Academy promotes high achievement and lifelong learning by working with our children to:
- be happy, confident, well balanced individuals with a high sense of self worth
- develop an enquiring mind in order to become confident learners
- striving for individual goals in order to reach their unique potential
- be self motivated, self controlled and able to listen and respond to the views of others
- gain an increased awareness of themselves and others as part of their spiritual, moral, cultural and social development; to embrace diversity, respect others and show consideration to all
We believe that this will be achieved by each child experiencing quality in:
- a positive and caring ethos which excels in supporting, encouraging and including everyone
- a broad, exciting and challenging curriculum which enriches our children’s lives through a range of experiences, celebrating the local and global environment
- a safe, secure and stimulating environment which supports children’s learning
- an innovative approach to teaching which responds to the ever changing world of technology, encourages investigation and questioning both independently and collaboratively
- a cooperative and supportive partnership between school, home and the wider community
“Learning together, succeeding forever!”
Promoting British Values
At Rainbow Forge Primary Academy we actively promote the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
We aim to help our children develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to become responsible citizens who are tolerant, respectful and are able to challenge prejudicial and discriminating behaviour.
We will promote these values throughout all aspects of school life, endeavouring to do this with care and sensitivity. This will ensure that we promote inclusivity and unity between pupils, parents and our community.